Flowers

Flowers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Carved and Painted Rising Sun.  Made out of an old wood pallet.
Reclaimed Wood Wall Art

Large wall planter made out of a wood pallet.
Bird and Lotus Set. I cut up an old wood pallet to create these art pieces.  I finished them with a stain and white wash rub and hung them using jute twine.
This is a smaller planter I made using wood from an old pallet, three old plastic plant pots, black burlap, and spanish moss.
I love to re-purpose old materials into Art. I usually group together three matching pieces to take up length on a wall. I also love plants and putting them on the wall saves space on table tops and keeps them out of reach to little ones and animals. If you would like to purchase anything you see above let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment