Flowers

Flowers

Monday, March 19, 2012

About my work



I make 100% hand cut art pieces out of card stock and an exact-o knife. All my pieces come framed and start in size from 5x7 on up. The basic frame choices are black, white, silver, maple, and walnut. The shadow box frames come in black or white, and the floating frame is black.  
Each piece can be personalized to give as gifts for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, baby showers, house warming, graduations, retirement, milestones, promotions, special events, businesses...Each piece can be customized by color, size, style, and frame.
If you have an image you'd like made into a paper cut piece I can do that as well. (Note, some artwork might need to be altered to make it into a cut piece depending on detail and complexity).

 I also make wall art, wall planters and decorative blocks using reclaimed wood to give it that rustic, antique look. Take a look at my work and let me know if there is anything you'd like customized. 

Ordering information:
 K8hall@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment