Flowers

Flowers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby and Children's Gifts
yellow and gray birch tree background with a paper cut Initial  for Baby's name. It reads in gray, "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray" around the initial. $30. The plain frame comes in your choice of black, white, silver, maple, or walnut 8x10. Any background can be used.
I also make shadow box frame baby gifts. The pattern background can be anything you want.  I can either cut a capital initial, or place a corresponding cut piece (like the cherry blossom in this piece that matches the background). You can choose either the baby's full name, name and birthday, or anything you like. I finish it off with a matching bow to hang it. Shadow box frame choice is white only. $30

No comments:

Post a Comment